IP44: Your product will be protected from solid particles that are over 1mm in size and from low velocity sprays of water from every direction.
Wall Mounted PIR Sensor comes with a 180° detection angle and 12m maximum range.
With small reliable passive infrared (PIR) sensor adjustable time delay (10 seconds to 15 minutes) and 3-2,000 LUX control. The Wall Mounted PIR Sensor has a maximum power consumption of 800W for incandescent and 400W for fluorescent/LED or other energy-saving lamps.
This Wall Mounted PIR Sensor has a waterproof IP44 that protects from rainy, high temperature, cold environment, or snowing days. Easy wall mounting installation (installation height: 1.8-2.5m) which suits outdoor use.
With 67x82x115mm Dimensions and 110-240V AC supply voltage make it more reliable for passive infrared motion detection. Finally, Wall Mounted PIR Sensor is of great use in outdoor lighting during the evening, for common stairs, corridors, circulation areas, and so on.
This item is IP44 Rated, It means it can be used outdoor but not in direct contact of rain or snow, It could install under a roof or a ledge.
- Wall Mounted PIR Sensor
- Beam Angle: 180°
- Sensing Range Max: 12m
- 10 seconds to 15 minutes Time delay
- Energy-saving and environmentally friendly
- Adjustable 3-2,000 Lux control
- IP44 waterproof Protection
- Installation height: 1.8-2.5m
- Dimensions : 55 X 80.2 X 68.2
- Supply Voltage: 110-240V AC
- Ideal for outdoor lighting during the evening, for security and convenience